Do you dream of glowing skin for spring? If you’re eager to inject new life into a dull or drab complexion, here are 5 top tips for more radiant skin:
- Exfoliate: exfoliation is a technique used to remove dead skin cells from the surface layers of the skin. Ideally, you should exfoliate once a week. This will help to remove old cells and promote the development of new skin cells. Exfoliating gives your skin a healthy glow, and it can also make your skin feel much softer.
- Moisturise: the winter months can take their toll on our skin, and by the time spring comes around, your complexion may be dull and your skin dry. Moisturising nourishes and hydrates the skin, reducing the risk of dryness and making your complexion brighter and more youthful.
- Chemical peels: chemical peels are an excellent way to boost radiance and make the skin look younger. A chemical mask is applied to the skin and you have a series of sessions over a period of weeks. Chemical peels are suitable for most skin types, as different strength masks are available. Ask our expert team for more information.
- Dermal fillers: dermal fillers are a popular non-invasive facial treatment. This type of treatment is used to revive the skin and make you look and feel more youthful. Fillers are used to add volume and they can help to counteract the effects of lost collagen. Collagen is the fibre, which gives the skin its structure.
- Stay hydrated: dehydration is a common cause of dull, flaky skin. Stay hydrated by taking plenty of fluids on board. Aim for two litres of water per day and increase your intake if you exercise or it’s a hot day.