Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and what better way to celebrate than treating yourself to a smile revamp? If you’re keen to look your best, we’ve got you covered! Here are 5 fantastic ways to refresh your smile this February:
- Tooth whitening Chelmsford: tooth whitening is a rapid, effective way to make your smile look stunning. Whitening lightens the enamel, giving you a brighter, more beautiful smile. We offer convenient, safe home whitening treatment, which produces swift, scintillating results.
- Dental cleaning: if your teeth are looking a little drab, our hygienists are here to help! Intensive cleaning treatments polish the surfaces of the teeth, removing stains and giving your smile a gorgeous, healthy glow. Seeing a dental hygienist is also really good for your dental health.
- Cosmetic bonding: are you searching for a solution for chipped, worn or misshapen teeth? Do you have gaps between some of your teeth? If so, cosmetic bonding is an excellent option. This treatment takes just one hour to achieve amazing results. Bonding involves using dental composite to repair chips, reshape the teeth and close gaps between the teeth.
- Veneers Chelmsford: veneers are a versatile solution, which can transform the appearance of your smile in just one or two appointments. Veneers are fine laminate shells made from ceramic or composite. They are attached to the surface of your natural teeth to create a flawless smile. Composite veneers can be bonded directly onto the teeth, giving you a new smile in a single session.
- White fillings Chelmsford: do you feel self-conscious when you smile because you’ve got dark fillings? If you have an amalgam or metal filling, we can replace it with a brand new white filling. White fillings do the same job, but they’re invisible when you smile.
To find out more about our incredible cosmetic treatments, give us a call today!