The Inman Aligner is one of the speediest and simplest orthodontic treatments on the market today. If you’re looking for a fast, effective and discreet solution for minor problems, the Inman Aligner could be the ideal choice for you. If you’ve chosen to have treatment, here are five tips to help you get the best results.
- Wear your aligner for the recommended time each day: when you have aligners fitted, your dentist will talk to you about how treatment works and what you have to do. The Inman Aligner is removable, but it’s essential that it’s worn for the recommended time each day to guarantee results. If you don’t wear it, it won’t work.
- Keep your aligner clean: when you wear braces, even removable ones, you have a greater risk of developing oral diseases such as decay. It’s therefore essential to keep your braces as clean as possible. Rinse out your aligner at least twice a day.
- Take your brace out to eat: one of the biggest concerns for orthodontic patients is eating with a brace. The good news is that Inman Aligner is designed to be removed when you eat. This means that you can eat as normal and it also deceases your risk of dental problems, as you won’t get food trapped in your brace.
- Pay attention to oral hygiene: as well as keeping your aligner clean, you’ll also need to keep your teeth and gums clean. Make an effort to brush your teeth thoroughly at least twice a day. Cover each individual tooth and clean along your gum line. If you’re having trouble with oral hygiene, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Keep up to date with dental appointments: when you have a brace, we will recommend regular checks, so that we can see how you’re getting on. Keeping up to date with appointments will help to increase the probability of a perfect result.
The Inman Aligner is a rapid solution to minor orthodontic issues and it also offers comfort and discretion for patients who are looking for speedy results with minimal hassle. This amazing treatment has taken the USA by storm and is now available right here at Advance Dental Clinic!
The ins and outs of the Inman Aligner
The Inman Aligner is a removable orthodontic appliance that uses forces created by a metal bar and a coiled spring to guide the teeth into position. The aligner slips over the teeth and the only part that can be seen is the fine metal bar, which runs along the front. The forces are gentle yet powerful and the teeth move rapidly, with an average treatment time of just 16 weeks. Patients will notice a difference within a mere few weeks.
The Inman Aligner is not aimed at everyone and is ideally suited to patients who only require minor treatment for issues affecting the teeth at the front of the mouth. This treatment is also ideal for those who have started to notice their teeth moving after past treatment.
How could the Inman Aligner benefit me?
The Inman Aligner is a speedy, discreet and comfortable alternative to traditional fixed braces and it provides a solution for patients who only have mild needs. Treatment works very fast and the aligner is comfortable, light and removable, so there is minimal impact on day to day life. You brush your teeth in the same way, it’s easy to keep the aligner clean and you can carry on with your normal diet without worrying about breaking your brace or getting food stuck in bands or brackets.
To arrange a consultation or find out more about the Inman Aligner treatment, call us now!
If you’re searching for a modern orthodontic treatment, which produces amazing results quickly and with minimal hassle and no pain, the Inman Aligner could be right up your street. This treatment, which is often described as a hybrid between removable aligners and fixed braces, works rapidly to correct orthodontic imperfections with the front teeth, providing you with a beautiful smile in weeks.
What is the Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a removable brace, which was developed in the USA with the aim of providing clients who need minor correction with a quick, discreet and convenient alternative to traditional fixed braces. This aligner is unlike other aligner systems on the market, such as Invisalign and Clearstep, because it uses a single device, rather than a series of different appliances. The Inman Aligner is also not invisible, like other treatments, but it is very discreet and treatment times are much shorter.
The Inman Aligner works by generating forces, which squeeze the teeth to move them painlessly into the desired position; it does this using a coiled spring, which lies behind the teeth and a metal bar, which runs along the front teeth. You can see the metal bar, but it is very fine and much less noticeable than a train-track braces.
Ideally, the Inman Aligner is aimed at patients who have minor problems with the teeth at the front of the mouth; it is not suited to patients with complex needs. However, we do have solutions available for those who require more intensive treatment.
How long does treatment take?
Speed is everything for many orthodontic patients and if you’re one of those people who is desperate for results fast, this treatment doesn’t disappoint. The average treatment time is just 16 weeks, so you’ll be taking your brace off to reveal that amazing new smile before you know it.
If you’d like to find out more, call us today!