The Inman Aligner is one of the speediest and simplest orthodontic treatments on the market today. If you’re looking for a fast, effective and discreet solution for minor problems, the Inman Aligner could be the ideal choice for you. If you’ve chosen to have treatment, here are five tips to help you get the best results.
- Wear your aligner for the recommended time each day: when you have aligners fitted, your dentist will talk to you about how treatment works and what you have to do. The Inman Aligner is removable, but it’s essential that it’s worn for the recommended time each day to guarantee results. If you don’t wear it, it won’t work.
- Keep your aligner clean: when you wear braces, even removable ones, you have a greater risk of developing oral diseases such as decay. It’s therefore essential to keep your braces as clean as possible. Rinse out your aligner at least twice a day.
- Take your brace out to eat: one of the biggest concerns for orthodontic patients is eating with a brace. The good news is that Inman Aligner is designed to be removed when you eat. This means that you can eat as normal and it also deceases your risk of dental problems, as you won’t get food trapped in your brace.
- Pay attention to oral hygiene: as well as keeping your aligner clean, you’ll also need to keep your teeth and gums clean. Make an effort to brush your teeth thoroughly at least twice a day. Cover each individual tooth and clean along your gum line. If you’re having trouble with oral hygiene, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Keep up to date with dental appointments: when you have a brace, we will recommend regular checks, so that we can see how you’re getting on. Keeping up to date with appointments will help to increase the probability of a perfect result.